- Assist the Spa Manager in planning, organizing and directing the overall operations and maintenance of the Spa Division at MGM.
- Supervise the performance of Receptionists, Therapists & Spa Attendants, and Beautician & Nail technician ensuring the highest level of friendly, professional and engaging service is provided to Spa guests, members and customers.
- Specific area of focus is to support the spa therapist team.
- Ability to train the therapists on how to effectively make retail recommendations and upsell spa services, set individual and team goals and monitor therapist sales to meet these goals.
- Conduct regular LQA and Forbes 5 Star training with the spa team.
- Coordinate the therapist staff schedules, adjusting as needed depending on business needs.
- Maintain professional product inventory and assist with professional product orders.
- Ability to think outside the box, come up with creative ideas, work with minimal supervision, and drive and lead the therapist team.
- Perform Spa treatments based on established Standard Operation Procedures and Policies & Procedures.
How to apply:
- At least 3 years' working as a therapist in a luxury spa setting.
- Must excel in performing multiple massage and body treatments and be strong and detail-oriented in conducting regular treatment and product training for massages and body treatments.
- Previous experience providing treatment training in a spa setting is required.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English is required and basic Mandarin or Cantonese language skill is preferred.
- Good computer skills and basic working knowledge of Opera, Microsoft Office, SpaSoft and/or Zenoti is required.
Please submit your full resume to email@example.com
Tel: +853 8802 3549 / +853 8802 1222