- To perform therapist’s duties according to standards provided in the spa treatment manual in terms of technique, timing and product usage.
- To conduct training for current and new therapists with existing and new treatment techniques.
- To assist in therapist performance appraisal by giving feedback to the Spa Manager regarding overall therapist performance.
- Male/Female, aged between 30-38 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree in any related fields.
- 3 years up working experience as Spa Trainer.
- Well-read and is knowledgeable in Anatomy, Physiology and Massage.
- Good command of English.
- Computer literate in MS Office.
- Good attitude towards the guest and the team.
- Responsible and has love for teaching.
- Flexible in teams of working time and is service-minded.
How to apply:
Human Resources Department Puri Company Limited
Unit 1701, 17th Floor, Smooth Life Tower, 44 North Sathorn Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Tel: +66 (0) 2234 7888 Fax: +66 (0) 2234 8881
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com